Owner & Founder
As a stand-alone CPA, my goal with every client I work for is to stand by & walk you through whatever financial situation you face. I strongly believe my background and experience allows me to be successful in my representation of you or your business.
I am a 2004 graduate of the University of Florida Fisher School of Accounting. With over 15 years of progressive full cycle accounting and tax knowledge, I have experience in both public and private accounting as well as working as a consulting for small businesses, including startups.
My areas of expertise include small business bookkeeping, QuickBooks, A/R & A/P cycles, credit analysis & management, budgeting, payroll accounting & financial statement analysis, including the consolidation of revenue centers and/or companies under similar ownership. I also handle responsibilities for clients that include sales tax filings & quarterly and annual payroll and corporate tax filings.
My industry experience includes Amazon resellers, restaurants, staffing services, property management & warehouse inventory.
- 2004 Graduate of the University of Florida, Fisher School of Accounting
- Founded Wesley Chapel Accounting & Tax in June of 2014
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Florida, License #AC40089
- Professional Tax Preparer #P01971823
- Member: Nat’l Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) since 2017
- Member: North Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce since 2017